E-commerce website owners have a one-of-a-kind opportunity thanks to bulk SMS services. They can close the gap in customer service offerings by using bulk SMS technology, which improves eCommerce conversion rates over time.
Depending on how and where you use SMS, you will be able to streamline your site in order to sell more goods and services to your customers over time. With bulk SMS on your side, you can expect an increase in site visits, sales, and customer retention rates as soon as you start promoting via text messaging.
How Can Bulk SMS Marketing Help Conversions?
- Bulk SMS can improve customer service by allowing customers to text your brand with questions, comments, or insights about your product or service.
- Bulk SMS improves customer retention and repeat purchasing by encouraging shoppers to buy more and more frequently by offering special discounts and promotions.
- Many tired shoppers are discouraged from checking out because of payment security. Two-factor authentication can help to improve this. Before payment is accepted, the customer will be sent a special code via text message, reducing the possibility of credit card fraud or theft.
- Bulk SMS services can be used to improve shopping cart conversions by supporting the delivery process with update text messages, confirmation messages, and delivery notifications. For example, you could send your client an SMS message with a small discount to encourage them to complete a purchase.
- Loyalty program delivered via bulk SMS. You can reward repeat customers, entice new customers to buy, and hold fantastic competitions that benefit your clientele.
Letter transfers, official or personal papers, presents, and other cargos are the most common services provided by courier and logistics firms. As a result, Bulk SMS service comes in helpful while receiving and delivering cargo with little sender complaints. Bulk SMS services not only aid in cargo tracking, but they also provide security and verification thanks to their unique sender ID.
Courier and logistic firms can verify the order status of products via SMS API gateway and mobile SMS alerts, and customers can get real-time text alerts and notifications about product delivery status.
The Advantages of Bulk SMS in Courier and Logistics Companies
- Low Cost - Bulk SMS messages are less expensive than other communication models and marketing tools.
- Customer retention - Regular updates can aid in increasing customer retention rates.
- Instant and direct – Most people are on their phones. Text SMS messages can be received and read almost instantly – usually within 3 minutes of delivery.
- Customer convenience - Sending delivery status, notifications, alerts, discounts, and offers via bulk SMS improves customer relationships significantly.